Convention Centre 3, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Main Conference Venue
- Grand Hall (Convention Centre 3)
- Exhibition Area
- Pre Function Hall of the Grand Hall (Convention Centre 3)
- Other Venues
- Function Hall (Convention Centre 3)
- Conference Hall (Conversion Centre 2)
How to get there?
Hong Kong Science Park is strategically located in the middle of Hong Kong to benefit from the equidistant transport links from downtown and the border with Mainland China.
- 5-minute from MTR University Station by taking 272K.
- 10-minute from MTR Shatin Station (Pai Tau Street, near to IKEA) by taking minibus route number 27.
- 600 parking spaces available at Science Park Phase 2 Car Park. From Monday to Sunday (include public holiday), visitor can enjoy first 2 hours free parking for purchase at HK$200 or above or first 4 hours free parking for purchase at HK$400 or above
- Free parking and battery charging service for electric vehicle.
- Bicycle parking spaces are also available at the Park.
(1) By bus - Kowloon Motor Bus (KMB)
- 272K - Between Mass Transit Railway (MTR) University Station Bus Terminus and Hong Kong Science Park
- 272S - Between MTR Diamond Hill Station Bus Terminus and Hong Kong Science Park
- 43P - Between MTR Tsuen Wan West Station Bus Terminus and Hong Kong Science Park
- 74D - Between Kwun Tong Ferry Bus Terminus and Tai Po Kau Lung Hang (via Hong Kong Science Park)
- 74P - Between Kwun Tong Ferry Bus Terminus and Tai Po Central (via Hong Kong Science Park)
(2) By minibus
The green minibus No. 27 (16-seater) travels between Sha Tin MTR Station (Pai Tau Street) and Hong Kong Science Park. Visitors can take this minibus daily from 6:25am to 11:15pm. The fare is HK$7.3.